English Revision Worksheet

The City School 
Jr. A PECHS 
Grade 3 English 
Revision Worksheet for 1st Class Test


Q2: Identify the underlined parts of speech in the given sentences. 

a. The water tasted very salty. 
b. I saw my teacher at the store.
c. Bobby ate all the spaghetti.  
d. A monkey jumped down and grabbed the banana.
e. My family drove across the country.
f. We visited the museum.
g. My plane landed safely at the airport
h. We read a funny story.
i. I ate a juicy red apple. 
j. My stuffed bear fell in the mud.   
k. My cat likes to play with yarn.
l. Sarah is wearing pink dress.

Q3: Underline common and circle proper noun.

a. Tom had a birthday party on Friday.
b. Lisa has a cat named Tabby.
c. Susie loves riding her bike.
d. Did you find any eggs for Easter?
e. I went to eat pizza last Saturday.
f. The Grand Canyon is a beautiful place to visit.

Q4: Write a paragraph:

a. Describe your favourite restaurant.
b. Describe your favourite mall.
c. Describe your home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Literature (The Railway Children) Revision Worksheet